Sunday, January 13, 2008

Listen What Your Heart Says

“What should I do with my life?”

How many times haven’t we heard that? How many times haven’t I thought that myself?

How do we know what is the right way or us to go?

If you are trapped in thoughts like; “ I don´t want to work here any longer”, “ I don´t like my job”, I´d rather be somewhere else”, then it´s time you do something about it.

Ask yourself the following questions: What was the best day at work you had in the last month? In the last two years? In the last five years?

If one of your answers are: “when I didn´t work” then maybe it´s about time you change your working environment. It´s time to do something you like to do.

Feeling unhappy at work means that you are not performing a good job. It’s not possible to give the best of you if you are not there with your heart.

“ But I can’t, I have no other talent or any other way to find an income”.

It´s about time you change the way you think about yourself. You can if you want to! Nothing is too big or too small. Focus.

You need to focus on what you want and not worry too much about how you will get there.

If you have a job you like you will feel energized, wanting to work. You will be full of ideas and you will feel you are doing a good job. If you are not happy that will not happen.

It’s never too late to change. The change should have happened a long time ago but you can still change it today. Think about what your heart tells you to do and go for it. No matter how impossible it seems.

0 comments: